Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

It Would Be Awesome If....

Life is all too short, and there are things I would like to see happen. Like perhaps, possibly meet a female bass. Or a grown male soprano.
I'd also kinda like to try a triple back flip landing in the splits. But the possiblity of that is very slim.
It'd be kinda cool to hear a dog talk. Ever wonder what they think?

O MY GOSH! That reminds me! Tupper graduates from puppy training next week! Yay! Speaking of dogs, anyway.

But, back on subject, meeting a female bass would be the bomb. I have a friend who's a bass, and we ask him to talk in his bass voice sometimes, and he says stuff like, "I'm so 'g' I'm 'h'!" It's wicked funny cause his voice is so deep.

What if that movie voice over guy you here in the beginning of all those big, successful suspense films is really a girl? That would be mad crazy. It would totally take everything you ever assumed and turn it inside out.

Don't assume, by the way. It makes an ass out of u and me. That's how I learned how to spell that word. Every time I need to spell it, I think in my head: ass, u, me.

*sigh* They're the little things in life.

You ever notice how when you speak your mind you wind up miles away from where you started? I just noticed that this is a very random post.
Well, ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment