Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

So Yeah, That Happened. But Let's Just Pretend it Didn't

Yo, what's goin' on?

So, just for one minute, can we discuss that insanely awkward moment when you're singing in the elevator -- cause I don't know,  maybe there's no elevator music -- and the elevator all of a sudden stops too early, you stop singing mid sentence, and somebody else gets on?
I just really quick shut my mouth and tried to act normal and ignore the other person whose facial expression looked like  ._.

The rest of the ride from the fourth floor to the first floor was very awkward, and the person's facial expression that looked like ._.  didn't change THE ENTIRE TIME.

What's even worse, is it's incredibly hard to make it look like I wasn't singing in the elevator before the random stranger got on, because who else would it be? And please don't ask me what I was doing singing in an elevator. And don't ask me to sing. Ever.

In other not-so-awkward-news, I am supposed to be editing a video for my German class. But as you can see that story that we are not going to talk about happened, and takes precedence. I got an A on both of my Behavioral Neuroscience exams.

Hey, this is nuts. So I was looking at the Stats for my blog, cause apparently I have been getting a bunch of page views, so I clicked on one of the sites to find out who was looking, or where the views were coming from, anyway. So the point is, is that the majority of the sites take me to a page that says something about Linda wanting to exchange nude photos with me.

I thought it was a little weird considering Linda looks like a Barbie doll, is clearly photo shopped, and I'm straight. I clicked the X button immediately to get off the webpage, and that little google thing popped up asking me if I was sure I wanted to leave. YES! I AM SURE!

So, yeah. That is the story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment