Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Thursday, October 26, 2017

The past 6 months in two paragraphs.

So, let's do a little catch-up. I haven't posted in, like, 6 months, so here are the events of those past 6 months. I completed my first year towards my bachelor's degree, and have one academic year left. Technically as of November I will only have 6 months left, as I graduate in May. I have decided to become a psychiatrist, and since med-school is very expensive, I moved back in with my mom. Last May, when the Spring semester ended, I was unsure of what to do with my life without homework, so I made the decision to buy a pet rabbit. That was on a Friday. By the following Tuesday I was the proud owner of a small Netherland dwarf-American mixed bunny named Toto. He is my child. And he is sitting on my bed grooming himself as I type.

Second, I made what was probably the worst decision in my young life (aside from eating that chicken sandwich from Wendy's after spending five years as a vegetarian -- it didn't end well); that was to take an entire semesters worth of Calculus in five and a half weeks. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Don't judge me.... On the other hand, I passed with a B, and it didn't effect my current GPA, which is good, because I took the class at a different school.

Next, the 'enter' key on my keyboard on my computer keeps getting stuck, and I am about ready to have a conniption.

Hey, fun fact: I am supposed to be doing homework for my Human Motives and Emotions class! Guess what I'm doing instead?

I screw drivered my finger today. I get to where a Thor bandaid now. Yay. Not really.

Anyways, those are the details of my life.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment