Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

AHHHHH! I'M SUNBURNED!

This just doesn't make sense! Okay, so, I went to the beach on Friday with my mom, Brighid, Sean, Patric, and Emmett. In the car on the way to the beach I put on 50 sunscreen. We stayed at the beach for roughly 5 hours, and after only 2 hours, I put 70 sunscreen on.

Bad news.

It. Didn't. Work.

During the 1 1/2 hour car ride home, my siblings and I began to discover the extant of our sunburns. Or rather Patric and I discovered our sunburns. Brighid and Sean examined their nicely sun-browned skin, that may have been a tiny bit too red, but aside from that, tan. Emmett is also tan.

For the past 4 days, I have been doing everything I can to ease the pain of my nearly-tomato-red chest, back, and shoulders. The burns are almost better. I can still feel them though, since Emmett keeps climbing on me and grabbing the neck of my shirt.

So, 2 weeks ago, Emmett started walking without holding anything. It was weird cause it was just like he stood up all of a sudden and started walking with no problems. Perfect balance, perfect precision. He's gonna be a natural athlete.

Oh my gosh! I think I have read The diggingest Dog and Bears on wheels a million times. Those are my baby brother's favorites.
It's lunch time right now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment