Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Shannon, You Smell Like Lake Water.

Yes, yes I do. Not only did I spend a good hour in a lake this morning. But this afternoon, Tim and I went to another lake. Now, I smell like Lake.
Ahhh. The wonderfully sweet aroma of decaying vegitation. That was this morning.
Ahhh. The smell of spring fed lake-water. That was this afternoon.

No matter how clean the water is, though, I'm still going to have to take that second shower.

It was at this lake that I came to a crucial conclusion to mankind. I even changed my random question on the blog because of this sudden realization:
A true hard-core survivalist can catch a fish with his/her bare hands. So, I have come to the belief that a true hard-core survivalist should also be able to catch a bear with his/her fish hands.

FUN FACT!!!
The brain decides what you will be able to recall in your memory the second after it happens. So, the next time you are staring blankly at a math exam trying to remember the formula, or perhaps why this is even relevent to life, your excuse is this: My brain threw this information away because it did not feel that it was crucial to my life. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment