Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Monday, November 4, 2013

My Baby Brother Thinks Kitkats are Icepops.

Yup, cause clearly the red-wrapped chocolate-covered wafer resembles that frozen, flavored water on a stick that we enjoy so much over the summer.
 Emmett LOVES Kitkats. He thinks that all candy is called "Icepops." Whenever I pick up a kitkat he runs over, points at it, and yells: "ICEPOP!" And then proceeds to harass me until I break off a piece and give it to him.

Then, once I give him a piece of the "Icepop" he runs over to my mom, and shows her. When my mom asks him where he got it, he yells: "Nanna!" or "Nan!" and shoves the rest of the kitkat into his mouth with a smug grin on his little face.

It kinda reminds me of Diary of a Wimpy Kid when Manny blames Greg for everything. It's kind of comical, but I can feel in my bones that this is going to get annoying real fast. LOL.
                                   --Shannon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment