Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Friday, January 17, 2014

I Really Don't have a Mildly Eye-Catching Title For This Post

Hey, there. Its been a little while. So, I logged onto my blog figuring I'd post something, ya know. Anyways, when I logged on it said that I was not following anyone and wouldn't show recent posts. Now, the little thingamabobber that shows my followers says that I am following myself twice. How loserific is that? Yup, I enjoy reading my own blog so much that I need to follow myself twice. *sarcasm*
And on top of that, the picture that I have on the followers thingamabobber is the profile pic I had a year or two ago! *sigh*

Getting onto bigger and better things, F=m/a.

Thank you for your patience....
And now for what this blog post is really about.


No comments:

Post a Comment