Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

All The Good Things College Mixed With High School Brings

So, I know it has been a while since I last posted. Several months to be exact. Last time I wrote, I was a promising high school student XD. I am that no longer.

Dual Enrollment is probably the most genius invention ever to have brightened the minds of geniuses. That brings me to where I am today: college.

If anyone out there is in high school, enduring 6 hours of meaningless lecture and completing additional hours at home of pointless busy-work, IT IS WORTH IT!!! College is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Put effort forth to get good grades, cause let me tell you, it only gets better.

I promise, high school will not be the best years of your life, contrary to what appears to be popular belief. That would be a pretty sucky life if high school were the best years you got. Not that I didn't like high school, it was a good time.... But not nearly as good as college.

No one cares if you are late to class.
No one makes a big deal if you are late for class.
No one throws paper airplanes in class.
No one has to ask for a bathroom pass before leaving a classroom.
You can learn what you want. (within reason. Your major does play a role in what you learn)
You are absolutely and totally free. (though the classes are a little expensive)

In the famous words of that dude from Galaxy Quest: "Never give up, Never surrender."

Well, that will be all for now! If you like my posts you can follow me on twitter. (I'm NannCampbell, and my tweets can be very spontaneous)
                                             --Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Shannon. You are following yourself. Your profile pic is the one you had a year or two ago. WTF.

    ReplyDelete