Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Okay, So I'm A Little Excited.

Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. I'm not the kind of person that dresses up a whole lot, but believe me, when it comes to painting my face with fake blood, donning a mustache, or buying a pair of awesome pirate boots, I am there.

This entire week I am wearing something Halloween-oriented to school. Today it was a skull shirt. I'll dress up in a couple of different costumes too. Probably Batman, a zombie, and a pirate.

Spent way too much money on Halloween decorations too. Oh, well. Hey! Maybe I won't be the only one dressing up this year at school! In high school I was the only one that dressed up, but now....

I am all over the place. *sigh* 

Can't wait to carve my pumpkin and decorate my house!

                                                     From an over-excited teen,
                                                                                    Yours Truly,
                                                                                                 --Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment