Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Review Of The Maze Runner. (My Humble Opinion)

Before I begin this post, may I just say to the entire month of October, "It is far too cold. You need to warm up."

Thank you for letting me vent.

Okay, if anyone is planning on going to the movies anytime soon, I recommend The Maze Runner. Pretty good movie. Full of suspense. When I left the theater, my stomach muscles were tight. Lot's of close calls on the main character's behalf. I'm not going to tell you anything about the movie, but I will tell you that it is best to read the book first. You'll have much more information going in.

On the down side, having read the book first, there were a few places where things weren't described adequately. There were also several things left out of the movie that I would have deemed important. Not a movie ruiner, though. A couple of scenes went by a little fast without enough explained, so if you haven't read the book, you'll want to pay attention. However, altogether, it was good. It wasn't confusing, it wasn't difficult to follow.

Like any book-based movie, it didn't follow the book one-hundred percent. But what movie does? Though it drives those of us that love the book crazy, we also have to take into consideration that us book-lovers would notice if a blade of grass moved when it wasn't supposed too.

So I took my brother and sister to see it, and we had a good time. A bit scary, intense, and there is a second movie coming judging on how they ended the first.

That's it. That is my review. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment