Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Knock, Knock. It's Me, Life.

Icehouse is an amazing band. I am listening to them right now, as I complete some homework. Or rather, procrastinate on homework by constructing a blog post....

Anyway, today was an eventful day. I slept in until 6:25 a.m. (on purpose. I was tired), went to school, came home, realized that today is the very first day ever I could vote, so I voted. Then, I ate cheesy chex mix. Nom nom.

Seriously, though, I have been so excited about voting. I have been reading up on the presidential candidates and watching videos of their interviews for a few months now. VOTE!!! If you are old enough, of course. It is very important.

Moving on. In other news, I have failed you all. Although my quiz score in my statistics class remains at 100%, I did not get a perfect score on my first exam. My soul has been crushed. *sob*
Good news: I have another exam coming up next week before spring break. I will do waaayyyy better on this one.

Pinkie swear.

Okay, the pinkie swear thing was maybe a little weird.

I shall return in the near future. (That is not a threat. It's a promise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment