Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. --Dr. Seuss, The Lorax.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Well, I'm Pretty sure a Normal Person Would Have Been able to Figure that one out.


Update blog. Checkaroo. Here goes.

In the past month, I have finished my educational career at Community College, and am now moving on to bigger and better things. I graduate on Thursday with an Associates Degree.

I applied for, and received, a full scholarship to the four-year college that I want to continue my education at. Pretty pumped about that.

Next, I managed to keep my GPA above 3.9 again. Unfortunately it was only by .03 points. :P
I got two As, the other two grades were A-.

Lastly, I began my very very first full-time job today. I work at a cabinetmaking shop. The one thing that I am having a ridiculously difficult time with is the time-card. I have to punch it in twice, or whatever. I don't quite understand when to punch it in twice, and when to only punch it in once. I am pretty sure anybody else would be able to figure it out. This slight delay that I have detected in my functioning is getting frustrating.

Further notice as events warrant.

Thank you for your time. I am aware that it is valuable.

 -- Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment